Table of contents:
Video: Exercises For Neck Pain
2023 Author: Wallace Forman | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 18:19
Neck Pain: Helpful Exercises
Two simple and proven exercises help to prevent and relieve tension and pain in the neck.
- Continue reading
- more on the subject
- Advice, downloads & tools
Exercise shoulder area
Image for exercise 1 © GOEG
- Stand up straight with your arms hanging down and your shoulders lowered.
- Now slowly raise both arms outstretched until they are at a right angle from the body. Important: pull your shoulders down, keep your arms straight. Pay attention to the pull in the neck and arms. The muscle pull sometimes occurs in the neck and arms, sometimes just in the arms.
- Hold the train for a few minutes. Do the exercise several times a day. The muscle pull can be increased by spreading your fingers.
Image for exercise 2 © GOEG
- Lean against a flat surface (e.g. a wall).
- Make sure the back of your head and shoulders are firmly pressed against the wall.
- Now try to push the area of the cervical spine towards the wall as well.
- Choose the strength so that the exercise is still comfortable.
- Hold the pressure for a few minutes. Do the exercise several times a day.
Pelvic floor - Ü exercises ä strengthen the muscle in the pelvis. If he is strong, incontinence occurs less often. Sexual sensation and potency also improve
In a sedentary job, as much exercise as possible should be built into everyday life in order to prevent complaints such as back pain
Neck pain, „ stiff neck “or „ torticollis “Can ö be triggered by muscle tension, Ü overload but also stress. Rarely is there a serious illness behind it
During the diagnosis, the doctor assesses whether the neck pain is safe or whether a serious illness may be present
Six exercises for stretching your feet will help prevent muscle contraction and pain in the heel