Table of contents:
Video: Food Pyramid - Meat, Fish And Eggs
Food pyramid: fish, meat, sausage and eggs
Fish and meat provide protein as well as various vitamins and minerals - e.g. iodine, vitamin D (fish) or B vitamins and magnesium, iron and zinc (meat). Oily sea fish also contains omega-3 fatty acids, eggs are a good source of protein.
- Continue reading
- more on the subject
- Advice, downloads & tools
- At least one or two servings of fish a week (1 serving = 1 palm-sized, finger-thick piece). Oily sea fish such as mackerel, salmon, tuna or herring are ideal, but also domestic cold water fish such as char.
- A maximum of three servings of low-fat meat (serving size as with fish) or low-fat sausage products (up to three palm-sized, thin slices) per week, e.g. lean chicken and ham. Red meat such as beef, pork or lamb and sausages should be eaten rarely.
- Up to three eggs a week. Please note that eggs are often contained in processed form in various foods (e.g. in pasta, baked goods, flour dishes).
How big is a portion?
|3 servings of meat and low-fat sausages||A total of 300-450 grams
|1 serving of fish||approx. 150 grams|
* For example two servings of meat and one serving of sausage per week.
Further information is available from:
- Vitamins and minerals
Popular by topic
Movement, training, energy balance, performance, endurance, strength, load, strength training, training plan, training principles, activity, coordination exercises, intensity, weekly scope
Caregivers are exposed to a wide variety of pressures and problems. Offers of support help to make everyday life and care easier
Phases and SymptomsThe complete burnout exhaustion does not suddenly appear from one day to the next. Burnout is a process that can be described as a model in twelve stages (according to Freudenberger and North). From the neglect of one's own needs to changes in behavior to inner emptiness and depression
Active bundles of strength and energyCraftsmen, construction workers, farmers, etc. should eat differently than people who mainly sit at work. Because people who work physically have a significantly higher energy requirement than office workers, for example
Everything about the health value of anise. Information about smell, taste and ingredients, storage, preparation and botany