Table of contents:
Video: Cherry Muffins - Healthy Recipes
Particularly recommended for children
Ingredients (20 small muffins):
150 g wholemeal spelled flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
80 g sugar
1 package vanilla sugar
1 large egg
150 g natural yoghurt (1% fat)
grated peel of an untreated orange
20 pitted cherries
- Continue reading
- more on the subject
- Mix the flour and baking powder.
- Mix the sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and yoghurt and stir into the flour.
- Season the dough with the orange peel.
- Pour the batter into small muffin tins and press a cherry into the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C on the middle rack for about 15 minutes.
Tip These muffins are ideal for children's birthdays!
|ingredients||Nutritional values per piece (approx.)||ingredients||Nutritional values per piece (approx.)|
|Energy (kcal)||55||Dietary fiber (g)||1|
|Protein (g)||2||Cholesterol (mg)||12|
|Fat (g)||1||Sugar (g)||5|
This recipe comes from the brochure Correct nutrition for my child - made easy by the Ministry of Health and the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (AGES).